Missing Christmas and updated books

Happy New Year! A few weeks too late? Nah, I don't think so. Hope you all had a good one. I spent mine with my son Kristofer drinking eggnog  and blowing some party snappers. We had a good time. It had the unreal quality in a way. After the year 2020 turned out to be. Well I do miss Christmas already. My tree. The lights. Everything even if I keep the Christmas music playing throughout the year.

As of this writing we are still living through a pandemic. Here in New York we had a snowstorm.Kind of unexpected for me as I haven’t followed much news especially concerning the weather. I’ve been home. But loving snow...well I love how it looks. Something about snow. The quiet when surrounded by all that white. It’s almost like finding your own world. Not seeing a soul anywhere. Its one of my favorite things.

I am happy to announce that I began to work on the Child Series while being home. With some help from my previous editor, I’ve taken advantage of a year of Grammarly which was a gift from my son Jason, a birthday present. Why not put it to use? Love Child is complete. It’s the same story though shorter now as more editing can do. I’m also working on the last two books of the series. Child Storm and Demon Child. I must confess that Child of Winter was a considered title but maybe I was getting carried away after reading George Martin’s “A Song of Ice and Fire” series. Waiting for his “Winds of Winter.” In many ways Child of Winter fits Tommy Hulette’s story. Even so nah. Storm fits too and no this title is not from A Storm of Swords. I had considered it already.

I’m glad to be writing again. I will update the series in the next few blogs. I updated my poetry book “Turmoil” as well and put it back on Amazon. I am grateful that Creative Talent Inc published it when they did as they provided a wonderful opportunity for me to not only have poems published during a rough time, but I also got to meet other poets. I will have more on that as well. 

Both Love Child and Turmoil are back on Amazon.

Please stay safe my friends. I appreciate you all. Much love until my next one. Take care.

Comments

Popular Posts