Turmoil - A.M. Torres second book of Poetry.

I began my last blog with a Happy New Year. That was back in January 2017. We are now in May of 2017, and I do hope that you did have a Happy New Year even as I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas during 2016. I've been meaning to blog a lot more than I have. I apologize that it's taken me this long to blog again. 2016 was a rough year for me. If you remember the post about my therapist and his sudden death which took place last September. Then came the death of my father on October 4 barely two weeks later maybe three. It was rough. Its still rough. I mentioned my father's Alzheimers, and the struggle my family endured with his condition. This has been a tough adjustment period, and we miss him every day. Today marks seven months he passed away.

This is the main reason why I've fallen behind on so much blogging. However, I am happy to report that my second book Turmoil is finally ready, and was published back on March 18. The book took a long time in the making, but I am happy with its contents, and the help of Creative Talents Unleashed which published the book. Turmoil as the title indicates focuses on much of my own turmoil during the last five years of my life, perhaps even longer. I've suffered from depression, but I have also encountered many problems which writing and poetry has helped me cope with. This book is a result of those things, but with the love of words and poetry mixed in. Turmoil is available on Amazon and on my author page from Creative Talents Unleashed. Tomorrow I'll post a poem from the book so you can get an idea what kind of poems are in this collection.

https://creativetalentsunleashed.com/2017/03/18/introducing-a-m-torres-turmoil/

Comments

Popular Posts